This January series will address different DIY ideas to clean and declutter each room of your home.
Happy New Year! Want to guess what my New Years resolution is? CLEANING. That means organizing, decluttering, and rethinking how I want my home to look.
When we moved in here three years ago, I had a 1 year old and was soon to be pregnant with my second son. We didn't make sure everything had a good place, we didn't do a great job decluttering, and over the past few years we've accumulated items that just need to go.
This month I'll be sharing my process and various DIY projects that I completed to help organize my home. I'll be using a mix of media options including video so not every post will be on YouTube (like I did for my Gift Series).
Here are some of the things you have to look forward to.
Here are a few of the projects that I have planned for this month. Keep an eye out for them each day and make sure to subscribe!
- Where, What, and How to Declutter As Green as Possible
- DIY Wall Mounted Coat Racks: How and Where to Use Them
- Master Closet Renovation with Built-Ins
- Entry Renovation with Built-Ins
- Children's Bedroom (Shared)
- Optimizing Space in a Small Laundry Room
- DIY Pantry Can Dispensers
- Building a Garbage and Recycling Center
- Pet Food Stand and Storage
- Organizing & Cleaning the Kitchen
- Kitchen Built-Ins for Dispensing Plastic Wrap, Aluminum Foil, and More.
- DVD Organization
- Renovating the Guest Room
- Adding Organization to the Garage: Without Breaking the Bank
- Lost in the Linen Closet
- Organizing Household Supplies: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, and Beyond
- Packing Up Seasonal Clothes
- Making Sense of the Craft Room Chaos
- A Clean, Safe Children's Bathroom
- Organizing for Travel with Children
Don't Miss Out
Make sure to check back every day on diydanielle.com to see a new organizing post. If your memory is shot like mine is, you should consider subscribing by email or following me on one of my many social media pages.
What's your favorite way to follow folk? Or do you just follow them all?
My email subscribers get access to all of my free printables and I'll have a couple of organization printables this month that you'll enjoy so I highly recommend it.
Below you'll find a list of all of the links to this series. If you're seeing this on Day 1, it will only show this post, but I wanted to include it so I won't forget to add it later.
Love it? Pin it!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”