Belated Earth Day Post: Creative ReUse (Upcycle) Link Up
All Around the Circle is having a Creative ReUse Link-Up so if you're looking for cool ideas to upcycle, head over there to check out some of the links people have posted. Creative reuse or upcycling is a great way to keep items out of landfills.
Here's some blogs I've posted about items I've upcyled:
- Upcycling to Paint with Toddlers
- Upcycled Teeshirts to Strapless Nursing Bra
- For the Toy Kitchen and Shopping Center: Upcycle (Upcycling Food Containers)
- Removing Labels from Containers to Use for Upcyling
- Calm Down Bottle from Upcycled Bottles
- Upcycling Jeans into Bell Bottoms
- Do-It-Yourself Danielle: Convertible Car Seat Upcycle!
- Do-It-Yourself Danielle: Wrapping Paper Upcycle
- Upcycling Packing Paper into Wrapping Paper
- Upcycling Empty Thread Spools for Toddler Activity
- DIY Jeans and Dress Pants Upcycle Part I
- DIY Jeans and Dress Pants Upcycle Part II
- DIY Jeans and Dress Pants Upcycle Part III
- DIY Jeans and Dress Pants Upcycle Part IV
- CD Upcycle, Part I
- CD Upcycle, Part II
- and many, many more I'm sure... I didn't realize how many upcycling related posts I had until I started to list them all. Feel free to search my blog page via the search bar on the left side bar to find more.