I loved the play store that I saw on Welcome to the Mouse House . I decided to get Daddy on board t...
I loved the play store that I saw on Welcome to the Mouse House. I decided to get Daddy on board to help build one of these for the kids, but he didn't want to screw anything into the wall. Instead, we bought a ClosetMaid 899600 6-Cube Stackable Laminate Organizer, White, flipped it on the side as she did, and added a long board with two legs. I glued on some picnic table fabric I'd found a while back in the remnants bin.
Using small boxes, I made some fabric storage bins to put foods in. You will need spray adhesive for both the boxes and the picnic table fabric so pick up a can. It comes in useful for me quite frequently.
I also added his favorite play toys:
- Learning Resources Pretend and Play Calculator Cash Register
- LeapFrog: Pretend & Learn Shopping Cart
- Gourmet Kitchen Appliances
- Learning Resources Smart Snacks Pieceapizza Fractions
- Learning Resources New Sprouts Fresh Picked Fruit and Veggie Tote