How to: chore list for home showings
Scroll to the bottom to get a FREE printable to use to keep track of your own chores.
- Wipe down all surfaces in bathrooms
- Vacuum and sweep
- Laundry, at night
- Dishes in the dishwasher as they are used. Wipe all surfaces in kitchen, put away clean dishes.
- Clean off kitchen table.
- Pick up shoes (Baby G likes to pull them out of our shoe rack)
- Empty all small garbage cans into the large ones.
- Monday: Full bathroom cleaning
- Tuesday: Sweep away cobwebs outdoors
- Wednesday: Rotated monthly chore
- Thursday: Open
- Friday: Wash bed linens
- Saturday: Wipe down front door
- Sunday: Dust
- Clean refrigerator
- Wipe down baseboards
- Wash windows
- Wash curtains, small carpets
- Turn all lights on, open curtains and blinds
- Turn on fireplace (winter)
- Mop floors
- Light candles
- Prepare handouts
- Vacuum if necessary
- Visual check on cleaning in all areas
- Put away toys in their designated spots
Doggies are all settled in with the in-laws so I didn't add anything related to them. It's amazing how much less stuff there is to vacuum without them!